The Technology Fast 500 is a leading technology awards program. It has recognized the fastest-growing public and private technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America for more than 20 years. The Fast 500 companies, large, small, public and private, define the cutting-edge, transform the way business is done; combine technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth, and disrupt the technology industry.
Winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth over a three-year period. The ranking is compiled from applications submitted directly to the Technology Fast 500 Web site and public company database research conducted by Deloitte.
Included in the top 20 are:
* 1: SwanLeap, a leading end-to-end transportation technology provider for logistics managers and supply chain decision-makers.
* 2: Justworks, an HR and payroll management start-up.
* 3: Shape Security, a developer and provider of cyber security solutions.
* 4: Periscope Data, the provider of a comprehensive data analysis platform.
* 7: iLearningEngines, a learning-as-a-service platform for enterprises to achieve mission-critical outcomes.
* 9: Podium, a company that develops cloud-based software to help businesses modernize customer interactions, such as messaging and customer feedback, and improve their online reputations.
* 10: Markforged, a designer, developer and manufacturer of 3D printers.
* 11: COLO-D, a provider of carrier-neutral colocation and business continuity services to customers.
* 12: BioCatch, a company that uses behavioral biometrics for fraud prevention and detection.
* 13: Reflektive, a company that offers a platform for employee performance, engagement and analytics.
* 14: PowerInBox, a company that offers e-mail marketers with tools, including revenuetripe and dynamicmail.
* 15: xG Technology, a provider of end-to-end video solutions from the field to point of usage.
* 17: Ideanomics, a next-generation AI and blockchain-powered fintech service company.
* 18: FLEXE, a provider of a leading online marketplace for on-demand warehousing solutions.
* 19: Aarki, a provider of mobile application advertising solutions.
* 20: Signfyd, the provider of an app that helps merchants by detecting fraud and preventing credit card chargebacks.